Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

18 juli 2009

This is the life

Oh the wind whistles down on the cold dark street tonight,
and the people they were dancing to the music vibe,
and the boys chase the girls with the curls in their hair,
while the shy tormented youth sit way over there,
and the songs they get louder each one better than before..

And I'm singing this songs, thinking this is the life,
and I wake up in the morning and my head feel twice the size.
Where I gonna go? Where I gonna go?
Where I gonna sleep tonight?

So I'm heading down the road in my taxi for four,
and I'm waiting outside Daniel's front door,
but nobody's in and nobody's home til' four,
so I'm sitting there with nothing to do,
talking about the Granlunds family and their motley crew,
and where I gonna go and where I gonna sleep tonight.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

här ska ni givetvis kommentera mitt inlägg

Välkomna åter!

Tack för ditt besök!
Jag hoppas du kommer tillbaka.