Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9 februari 2010

It's the risk I take for the chemistry

Some people call them players, but I'm far from terrified! 'Cause somehow I'm drawn to danger and have been all of my life! It feels my heart's divided, half way between wrong and right. I know I'm playing with fire, but I don't know why...?! The bad boys are always catching my eye!!! I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind!!! Even though I know they're no good for me, it's the risk I take for the chemistry.. With the bad boys always catching my eye! Some think it's complicated... but they're straight up fun for me! I don't need no explanation, it's nothing more than what you see here. My heart still feels divided, halfway between wrong and right. I know I'm playing with fire, but I don't know why!! It's the risk I take for the chemistry, even though I know they're no good for me!!!!! I can't explain my choices of boys, and why they always seems to be bad boys! They seems to being strongly attracted to me, and we kind of find ourselves have the similar feelings about our vision to life. And in many cases, we found out that our past is almost the same!! And everyting I ever gone through, I've always find bad boy, similar to myself. They always seems to went through the same kind of life that I've been through. But many outstanding people always thing the worst and is quick to judge the bad boys for their bad behavior, and kind of avoid to find out who they really are, in their hearts. Whats the differents between you and me? Whe both is born on the same earth, we both have the same right to live, but many people forget the bad boys and don't bother about their health and help them through their problems. Essentially, we'll are weak, but not all of us want to admitted that weakness to strangers, and that cause a lot of missunderstandings, and many feel hurt! And its not how it should be in this World, where everyone have the same human dignit! We all have the right to feel safe and be happy, and grown up in peace and quiet "without interruptions" that may cause sadness, and people get in to trouble. And because of our badly behavior - THEY became BadBoys. Who is JUST LIKE ME and as I said, we share the same history of life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

här ska ni givetvis kommentera mitt inlägg

Välkomna åter!

Tack för ditt besök!
Jag hoppas du kommer tillbaka.